Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm quitting photography!? (Not really!)

My April Fool's joke to everyone :P.

As you may have noticed, I havn't been posting much this last month. This is because I got the flu but was mostly busy with school. And now that we are entering April, I really have lots more on my plate. So as such, I will not be posting anything for several weeks.

However, I do invite you to check-out two sites that may inspire or enlighten you during this leave-of-absence.

The first is the Pentax Photo Gallery. This gallery contains photos from several thousands of "Pentaxians" from around the world including myself.

www.pentaxphotogallery.com

The second is Pop Photo. This website is from the magazine which has been publishing for several decades. It contains articles more about photographic equipment (gear) but has several postings about photographic tips and tricks.

www.popphoto.com

Please enjoy and see you all again in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment